Friday, July 10, 2009

VAMPS

More concert frenzy! I'm going to see another concert tomorrow: a band called VAMPS. Now, this has a special significance to me. You see, I am obsessed with Hyde, the vocalist of my favorite band: L'Arc~en~Ciel. He also happens to be the vocalist of VAMPS. I've seen him once before, at a L'Arc concert in Kyoto. But now I'm ecstatic that I'll get to see him again! <3

But, because the concert in Kyoto had specific seats, this will be different. This will be my first real general admission concert. (Well, FAKE? was, but there wasn't much of a line for that concert, anyway. XD) That means that my place on line ultimately determines how good my spot can be during the show. The show starts at 7 PM (Or 8, I'm not sure.) I'm planning on getting to the venue by 10 AM. (Hopefully earlier.)
So, this will be my first time really waiting on line. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for all that time, but it's bound to be interesting.

What do people usually do while waiting on line for concerts? I'm planning on reading, listening to music, maybe sketching some passers-by... and maybe I'll make some new friends on line. Some people are planning on camping out overnight on line, so there will definitely be people there already by the time I get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment