Monday, July 20, 2009

Three weeks in the South Pacific: It's Adventure time!

Finally, my most anticipated adventure of the year is about to arrive. Tomorrow, I leave for Fiji, and then I'll be going to New Zealand and Australia. The trip will span a total of three weeks. I'm doing this trip through the People to People Student Ambassador program.

I -should- be absolutely ecstatic, but I've been trying not to be. I don't want to set any expectations for this trip- I want to be open to anything.
So instead of being extremely happy, I've spent the last week or so mourning over the fact that I'll be away from the computer for three weeks.

I don't really know if I have much to say now, but in three weeks, I'll surely have a lot to say.

1 comment:

  1. Search engines look at links and the pages contained on the website and it deos not requite big marketing budget.
    In Pakistan pagerank companies are having their own websites through
    which you can spread awareness about your products and services.
    This will make it a no-go for most firms and individuals from different countries.


    Feel free to surf to my page ... business search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete