Sunday, June 21, 2009

Everyday Adventures

I feel like this is something I've been lacking in lately. Everyday adventures. Like, finding the time to do stupid little things that end up making the best memories and meaning the world to me. I feel like I had a lot of these last year... Running down the street in the rain, having random stupid conversations, hanging out after school for no reason at all. I just feel like I haven't been taking advantage of life lately. Or maybe, I'm just having too many regular adventures. I still want everyday ones, though.
I feel like next year will be my last chance. So, I'm going to try to make the best of it. I'll try not to hold back.
In the meantime, I need random stuff to do. Any ideas?

Oh, and I do have a few adventures coming up in the next month or so. Hopefully, I'll be able to write about them as soon as I feel it's time.

2 comments:

  1. Yesss, life is mundane. you gotta find the amazingness in predictable circumstances. I'll give you an adventure! In D100D! Can you meet up with Matt sometime? Maybe he can be my messanger boy, lol. Or I could give it to you. Just say the word!

    And I don't know how I got up to 28 followers. It just happened! I can't say I'm complaining, though. xD! But I'd like to get more. The other bloggettes have sixty, eighty followers! I MUST KNOW THEIR SECRETS >D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I think about it, the adventures I recall the most are the everyday ones. Sure, the awesome ones hold a special place, but the ones that just happen, unplanned and unrestricted, those are the ones I remember most.

    ReplyDelete