Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Bye to FAKE?

So, yesterday ended my three-day FAKE? adventure. There was a photo and autograph session, which I took advantage of by getting some pictures autographed, and taking a new photo. (In the photo that I had taken at the dinner, my eyes were closed...) I told them that I hoped that they could come back to the US soon... and as soon as I left that room, I felt my eyes tearing up. I guess that it was just a bit too much for me all at once, having such an amazing weekend. I got over it by the end of the day, but I'm still sad that they're gone. I REALLY hope that they come back again some time, because the concert was amazing, and I feel the urgent need to see them again.

Now it's the last day of school, and I'm preparing for my next adventure.

2 comments:

  1. sista, you crazy. Enjoy the rare adventure you had with these cats! How many people could've gotten this opportunity while you actually LIVED through it?

    Again, I'm sorry I didn't see you on the last day. I think Matt was annoyed with me since he sent me a text that went something like this: "Please please do not tell me you're going to be late on the last day of school :("

    But true to my fashion, I was. x____x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome for my review. :)

    would you like to borrow D100D? Before you fly away to another part of the world? :D

    ReplyDelete