Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FAKE? anxieties

Lately, I've been pretty anxious.
Well, I had been anxious for the past few weeks, because it's nearing the end of the school year. next Monday will be my last day for the year. Then we have final exams. Oh, how fun.
However, as of this Monday, I've gained another bit of information that's been making me stressed, nervous, and incredibly happy all at once.

You see, on Friday, I'm going to go see the band FAKE? in concert. (Wikipedia FTW.) I've been looking forward to it for quite a while now already. (Even though it seems that the fan turn out won't be too good.)
There was a raffle to win one of three spots to have dinner with the band the day after the show.
On Monday, I found out that I won that raffle.
Now, I can't wait to meet them, but I have a bit of a nervousness problem, with shaking and stuff... I have a strong feeling that I'm not going to be able to talk to them; which would be horrible, because I have so much that I want to ask them.

Also, I have a weird premonition that I'm going to laugh while drinking soda, and therefore spit it all over the band members.

Anyway, It's just one more thing for me to freak out about this week. I'm looking forward to writing about the experiences, though.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...nice title! So ironique. *twirls her mustache*

    well...you know I don't have a mustache irl. That'd be gross and I'd watch that mofo right off...I dislike facial hair. x___x! Unless it's on guys. Yes, some dudes can rock the beard. But I like my men clean-shaven most of the time. Damen from Evermore's clean-shaven. ;) You'd like him, I think.

    I know...my TBR list is growing to massive proportions. Like my friend once said, as my list grows...my wallet shrinks.

    Oh shush you! YOU WILL HAVE AN AMAZING TIME WITH THE BAND. we talked about this already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably would like Damen. XD I'm sure he'll be my next obsession once I read the book.

    I really hope that the band will be really goofy and laid-back. That would make this all a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete